The construction resume templates are useful resume templates 2016 to help you get started in writing your application paper. As you know, your construction resume 2017 has to be tailored in a manner that best illustrates your capabilities, accomplishments and education in a concise and precise way. In that case, you may want to check out this post that reveals your construction expertise for the potential employer in 2016-2017.
Construction Resume Templates 2017: Put Them into Best Use!
- Prepare the information you want to include in your construction resume. The personal and contact info is what to include your complete name, address, telephone or fax or mobile number and your email address. All these details have to be updated so that you can easily be reached when shortlisted for an interview. If possible, you may also want to include your website address, with your portfolio section, or your social media profiles.
- Mission or objective statement for the construction resume is the next thing to prepare. This does not have to be long but just of enough length to tell about you and your career goals. However, make sure that this is customized to the specific application. Therefore, create a new objective section for every application.
- Career summary is also important when making your resume from construction resume templates. This is the part of your paper that reveals about your career’s highlights. As a construction professional, you may have unique achievements that set you out from the rest. You can highlight these accomplishments either in a short paragraph form or in a bulleted list.
- Experience: It matters in creating a tailored and successful resume for a job application. It is the portion where the employer will see if your job experiences fit the needs of the company or of the project. In this case, highlight the most significant construction jobs you had and list the accomplishments you have in the jobs you had. However, you don’t only list your job duties and responsibilities. Instead, you can combine those with the achievements you have had for the position in order to show your performance and effectiveness in your assignments.
- Education and trainings: This is your construction resume’s component to reveal about your academic background and trainings completed that make you a good construction professional. When writing this section, make sure that you include the name of the school attended, the major or degree earned, the GPA and the year of graduation, with the month and the year. You can also include important trainings you have completed so that the employer can have a further look about your skills that may be what he needs for this construction project. In the training’s section, list the diploma or certification you earned, the issuing school or training center and date of completion.
Start your career from scratch with this graphic designer resume template!
How to Make a Better Resume Template Construction 2017
Apart from these template advice and tips in formatting and content creation, you should not ignore the part of making your resume appear professional and well written. This is why you have to make use of the construction resume sample, which may also come with various formatting styles: chronological, functional and combined.
- Chronological format is that resume where to draw emphasis on the work experience
- Functional resume is the type where to focus on the skills suitable for an effective performance of the construction job
- Combined formatting is what makes use of the two resume types features
Definitely, writing with the best resume template construction will help you come up with an impressive resume.